Moderator: Alan Beckett

Alan Beckett
Site Admin

Barnt Green Spartak 3 v 3 Coleshill Town

Postby Alan Beckett » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:54 pm

Saturday 25th September 2005
Midland Combination Premier
Barnt Green Spartak 3 v 3 Coleshill Town
Scorers: David Brush, James Dance, Rob Ellis.

Spartak had won all their previous games at Lye Meadow but were only minutes away from defeat before securing a point against Mick Beadle's young side who are just starting to run into a bit of form.

Coleshill boss Mick Beadle was disappointed as his side were pegged back late on by league leaders Spartak. Linzell Taylor and an own goal gave Spartak a 2-1 lead after David Brush had opened the scoring for Coleshill. James Dance and Rob Ellis gave Coleshill a 3-2 lead only for Beadle's men to be denied by a Simon Pinfield equaliser with three minutes to go. "When you score three goals away from home, you expect to win," said Beadle. "I can't help feeling a little disappointed. I thought we dominated throughout to be totally honest. We could have had a hatful while they had three chances and took them all. That's the way it is at the moment. I'm really pleased with our performances, but unfortunately we haven't got the points we deserve at the moment."

Team: Miles Millington-Day, Daniel Glasgow, Chris Gee (James Lloyd), Simon Bradbury, Des Wilkes, Rob Ellis, Danny Greaves, Daniel Hickman, Michael Campbell, David Brush (Myrone Levy), James Dance (Mitchell Thompson). Sub not used Kevin Wagstaff.

Return to “First Team Match Reports 2005-2006”