1000 Posts

First Team News

Moderator: Alan Beckett

Alan Beckett
Site Admin

1000 Posts

Postby Alan Beckett » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 pm

This is the 1000th post since this website started over nine years ago!
The site doesn't have a "total" hit counter but most posts get looked at over 200 times making an astonishing 200,000 hits at least! Incredible!

I'm so proud that it is still up and running despite many up's and down's.

Apart from a few guest posters (youth, reserves, ladies teams) the site is all my own work. I would like to thank those who have contributed over the years especially Alan English the site administrator, Jack Arkell, who wrote match reports whilst at Coleshill school and is now at university, Rob Tanner and more recently Matt Panter from the Coleshill (Tamworth) Herald for publishing match reports and giving me permission to use photographs from the paper, the late Rosalie Bott from the Coleshill Gazette for again publishing match reports, fixtures etc, and finally anyone who reads the reports on a regular basis.

The site has a long way to go to make it the " History Archive" of Coleshill Town Football Club that I would want it to be but research takes time. I have more information about the club than anyone alive and once it is transferred to the site it will be there for anyone to see or use for many years to come.

I must stress once again that this web site is 100% mine and is totally independant of the football club.

Here's to the next 1000 posts!

Alan Beckett.

Return to “First Team News”