Paul Casey says thank you

First Team News

Moderator: Alan Beckett

Alan Beckett
Site Admin

Postby Alan Beckett » Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 am

Gaffer signs of 2013/14 Season with Thank You`s .

Thank you to all of my staff for all their fantastic support this season as I believe we have a group of people behind the scenes that are professional and enthusiastic enough to work several leagues higher than we play in today.

Thank You to all the fans for the support all season, including the FA Vase journey and the singing at Dunstan UTS in Newcastle, which will never be forgotten by me, my players or Staff.

Then there the BIG thank you to my players who have helped me take this club to places and heights in the League that the club have never been before in 125 years.

Thank You to my young squad who have all agreed to come back in June fresh and injury free and hopefully not too drunk after the World Cup, to have another go at trying to finish higher than we did this season and see if there are any more records that we can break. The team is always the winner never the individual and that's what I have built in my short spell at Coleshill with the individuals leaving and the team players taking all the credit which is well deserved.

Thank You finally to the Club, Paul & Ian for allowing me to do my job without any interference and for giving me the job in the first place when many clubs would not of even give me an interview.

It’s been emotional and I have shed many tears to prove it.

See you next Season.

Gaffer

Return to “First Team News”