Squad Update

First Team News

Moderator: Alan Beckett

Alan Beckett
Site Admin

Squad Update

Postby Alan Beckett » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Manager, Paul Casey, gives his latest news on the Coleshill Town squad

I have been busy in the transfer market and hope to add maybe one or 2 new faces by Tuesday night when Coleshill Town are away at Bedworth Utd, in the B'ham Senior Cup.

I have already secured an old face returning to Coleshill in Matty Brown.

I was disappointed when Matty left because last season he was one of the top strikers in the league, along with Shane Benjamin who was at Highgate at the time. So to have them now as a partnership does excite me as these two can put fear into any teams in this league.

One player definitely signed is Conal Powel from Alvechurch who is a young 6ft 2 striker and will be working on his fitness with the reserves this Saturday .

I have a couple of injury concerns with Jack Hullin and Matty Gasper both with knee injuries who I hope will be available soon.

Further Update
Craig Milligan joins Coleshill Town and goes straight into Saturdays squad from Sutton Coldfield Town. He can play a very important role in the clubs challenge for honours this season, as we try to improve on our league position and Vase games to come.

Sad news is Matty Gasper who injured himself against Westfield’s could be out for up to 3 – 6 months. It was a complete accident on the day and hopefully we will see him return before the end of the season .

On a brighter note Declan Kirby starts his training this week for the first time after breaking his ankle and leg in February last season.

Return to “First Team News”