Moderator: Alan Beckett

Alan Beckett
Site Admin

Cradley Town 0 v 3 Coleshill Town

Postby Alan Beckett » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Saturday 5th December 2009
Midland Alliance
Cradley town 0 v 3 Coleshill Town
Scorers: Coleshill: Chris Gumery 73, 79, Marvin Johnson 88.

Attendance 47.

Team: (Not Confirmed) Craig Johnson, Chris Charles, Luke Williams, Ryan Scott, Stuart Hamilton, Jason Lanns, Andy Cameron, Liam Givens, Chris Gumery, Ben Porter, Marvin Johnson. Subs Leyiso Recci, Matty Robinson, Jon Powis, Rob Freeman, Luke Edwards, Rob Evans.

COLESHILL HERALD

Adams Is Delighted By Side's Response

Coleshill Town boss Carl Adams hailed his side for their response to a half time rollicking as they secured victory over bottom club Cradley.

Chris Gumery scored twice in six second half minutes 73, 79, to give Coleshill the advantage after a flat first period.

Marvin Johnson added a third on 88 mins in a game which could have ended with more goals, but for a fine display from home keeper Lewis Solley.

Adams said "Cradley have been struggling but they made it tough for us in the first half. The pitch wasn't great and was a bit of a leveller and they had brought in a few players in the previous week which might have helped them. Maybe, on top of that,one or two of my lads might have thought they just needed to turn up to get the win. But that wasn't the case. It was a tough first half. I certainly wasn't happy with what we were producing and I had to say a few choice words at half time. And, to be fair, I got a brilliant re-action, because we were superb after the break. We scored three, but it could have been a lot more. It was good to get the win under our belts and we are now looking towards the top 10. There's a crunch period coming up as we approach Christmas, but I'm delighted with how things are going and I'm confident we can maintain our form."

Return to “First Team Match Reports 2009-2010”