Postby Alan Beckett » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:51 am

Tuesday 26th October 2010
Polymac Services League Cup 1st Round
Stratford Town 2 v 1 Coleshill Town

Scorers:
Stratford: Nathan Edgington 64, 73.
Coleshill: Danny Carter 38.
Attendance: 143.

Team: Not confirmed: Craig Johnson, Barry Fitzharris, Jason Lanns, Levi Bailey, Jon Powis, Michael William, Liam Givans, Andy Cameron, Rob Freeman (Craig Thomas), Danny Carter (Matty Robinson), Dean Baker.

A fourth defeat in a row but a first goal in four games and a better performance, has hopefully stopped the rot!

COLESHILL HERALD WROTE
Following the 2-1 defeat to Stratford Town in the League Cup, Manager Carl Adams has moved to freshen up his squad. Adams has added left back Tom Wilmore to his ranks and striker Ashley Robinson also arrived. Stratford's Nathan Edgington scored twice in the second half to cancel out Danny Carter's 38th minute strike. "It was 100% better than recent weeks," said Adams. "We had a few players back from injury and I feel we are getting back to form. Results have been shocking of late and so have performances but Stratford was much better. Hopefully we can start to kick on again now because I feel we are in a false position in the league (14th). I'm confident we can string some wins together and move into the top ten, which is where we need to be looking."

Return to “First Team Match Reports 2010-2011”