Postby Alan Beckett » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Tuesday 14th December 2010
Baker Joiner Midland Alliance
Kirby Muxloe 1 v 1 Coleshill Town
Scorers:
Kirby: Tom Hill 56.
Coleshill: Danny Carter 78.
Attendance: 35.

Team: Not confirmed: Simon Hands, Jon Powis, Levi Bailey, Leyiso Recci, Steve Hakner (Barry Fitzharris), Andy Cameron, Richard Allen (Liam Givans), Tom Wilmore, Ashley Robinson, Chris Gumery (Daniel Dineen), Danny Carter.

Coleshill played out their fifth draw in a row when they finally took to the field again. The last game against Alvechurch on 20th November seems a long way off, but they are now in line for another enforced lay off with the next fixture due at Pack Meadow against Highgate United on Monday 27th December, weather permitting!

Town also said farewell to Danny Carter after this game as he moves on to Alliance rivals Stratford Town.

Carter signed off in style, scoring Coleshill's equalising goal to end his seven year association with the club.

Coleshill boss Carl Adams was delighted with his side's point at Kirby. "I went there feeling nervous about the game because they have been in great form", said Adams. "But we went there and played ever so well and I felt disappointed not to come away with the win".

N.B. I would personally like to wish Danny all the best at Stratford or wherever he decides to ply his trade. He has been a great servant to this club and has broke many goalscoring records and has always been the complete gentleman. Thank You!

Return to “First Team Match Reports 2010-2011”